You've spent a decent amount of time and energy, and you're in the home stretch - but there are a few final things you need to do (or should be doing). Here are a few helpful things, to make sure the day before and the day-of are as smooth as possible.
1. Make sure to pack your bags THURSDAY night (or before!). On Friday you will be excited, nervous, overwhelmed by family and friends coming in town. The likelihood you will remember to pack everything you need after you come home from your rehearsal dinner is, well... slim to none. Pack Thursday night so you have time to double check everything!
(Don't forget the rings and marriage certificate!!)
2. Pack separate boxes with labels for table décor, gift table, cake table, etc. This will ensure that you have everything packed you need, and will make things easy for your set up team/wedding coordinator so they won't have to interrupt you getting ready.
3. Check your Wedding Dress ONE. MORE. TIME. Make sure it fits, zips, all the buttons and threads are in place, and that it has been cleaned and pressed! Even if you're sure... just do it anyways.
4. If friends and family are helping pick up and drop off any items for the ceremony or reception - double check the pick up and drop off times, and make sure they are all aware of locations and details. Last thing you want is Uncle Eddie not knowing he was volunteered by Aunt Fran to pick up the beer!
5. Do you have pets?! Make sure you have someone lined up to care for them, let them out, and feed them while you are gone! (For that matter, make sure you do the same during your honeymoon.)
6. Last, but the most important; Remember to have FUN! This is your wedding day. Your friends and family have come from near and far to celebrate your special moment - enjoy it! Don't let the little things bother you, no one will notice if the ring bearer doesn't make it down the aisle, or the table numbers didn't get that extra coat of paint. In fact, your guests will probably think everything is exactly the way you wanted it to be.
Happy Wedding Season!